LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Namdeo   06 January 2018

Automobile after sales service

My 6 months old vw polo got pick up problem. It has hardly ran for 3919 kms in 6 months. Immediately i went to authorised seflrvice centre.. Where they asked to leave car.. Upon my follow ups for 3 continuous days asking the cause for the problem i was rold that due to my driving clutch plate has damaged. I have one more vw polo in my house which is 3 yrs old and never showed any problem with my driving On above all i am driving car from past 15 yrs and never daced any such problem. I also dont understand how come parts of such renowned brand may wear off in 6 months. When only person who is driving the car is me They are saying that said part is not covere under warranty But when i received their estimate along with clutch they also want to replace slave cylinder and sensor (which is covered under warranty but charging for the same from me) Its been around 15 days now.. And my numerous folloups to service center to their customer support helpline, calls and mails.. No response on their part.. Now after so many follow ups one of the manager of service center told us that vw has denied but we will bear 50 percent of your bill amount. I am still not convinced how my brand new car broke when i am not new to cars.. And how parts can be so worn out in 6months 3000kms run. Vw has really harassed us mentally in last 15 days. What can i do in this regard?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register