25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav sharma   21 November 2018

ask about high court

dear sir,

I have hired a lawyer for high court for a case. since many months have passed Six months have passed he is not giving me details of the case. neither he has given me any acknowledge paper nor any hard copy, just orally he mentioned me the case number 1435/2018 and which is not being showing online.
my matter of recovery of maintenance which is kept by my eye against me, and still my lawyer is unable to do file a new case at high court for stay nor any status is mentioned online.
my question is when I have hired a lawyer for high court for a particular case, till what period the case is on the board and for which document I should ask him to show me whether u have done any procedure?


 3 Replies

Nirav sharma   21 November 2018

can anyone help me how to see online case status at high court Ahmedabad, my lawyer mention me the case number as 1435/2018 Crma he told me that also after six months , iam not getting any information, this is filed st high court ahmedabad

498A Victim   21 November 2018

ask him a petion copy. Try to find case type. you can search by case number, year and case type. OR by party, advocate name

Mota Bhai Louda   22 November 2018

Family court matters are not listed online and cannot be acccessed by advocate also.  Your advocate must have not filed the case, in which case insted of posting your stupid story here write the same to secretary of bar council of india asking them to take action againt advocate by filing case agasint him.  File RTI application asking status of the complaint given.  Find some other lawyer in mean time. or catch that crook who is not recieving your phone in person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query