LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ELLURI NARSIMHA REDDY   25 January 2021

Approach road to agriculture land from Gramakantam

Sir, Greetings for the day. I have agriculture land having approach road from Gramakantam directly to our land measuring 20feet widdth and 150feet length and being used by my ancestors also. Recently, villagers started objecting for usage of this as it is used by us only . The adjacent area towards east and west being government schools . Old pictures of having school compund towards east side of our approach road, also village ladies community lavatrine on east side. Now, community lavatrine wall dismantled , school compund wall dismantled, additional buildings for school constructed leaving approach road. How ever, now village residents started objecting and trying to block path to our land just due to appreciation of land value. If blocked, value will come down. During additional expansion of school building, they started putting on the approach road. We have given our land and building constructed in our land. Now, again wanted to block . Please advise me to have permanent solution for this issue. My mail ID.ellurisimham@gmail.com.
With warm Regards
Narasimha Reddy Elluri.

Learning

6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 January 2021

Contact a local advocate, explore possibilities of claiming easement rights and get rights through injection first and then act as per guidance by providing all such rights enjoyed by your ancestor's period.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 January 2021

If that has been used by your ancestors then no one can stop your easment right. You can drag them to court and get your right to be exercised freeely

ELLURI NARSIMHA REDDY   26 January 2021

Sir, How to get it , please advise me in this regard legally

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     26 January 2021

File an injection suit

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 January 2021

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts / documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 January 2021

Yes, the facts posted suggest that you have easements rights. The solution lies in approaching a court of law, if no amicable settlement is possible.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register