I need to know the following :
1) In a criminal case under Information Technology Act where a private person lodged a FIR and case is in trial, whether any application by such private complainant should be accepted to appoint a Special Public Prosecutor for the case.
2) Whether the accused need to be heard by Legal Remembrancer of the State before permitting the appointment of a Special PP ?
3) What are the procedure and formalities which a Legal Remembrancer should follow before appointing a Special PP even the cost is borne by complainant?
4) In Mumbai where to file an RTI application to fetch the facts and information regarding appointment of any Special PP and generally what information to be sought so that the appointment can be challenged?
5) Can any kind hearted and experienced legal professional can help with a draft application for filing RTI Application?
6) Whether the trial court can adjourn hearing till such time the RTI application relating to appointment of Special PP is not discharged?
7) The criminal case I am referring is on a private complaint to police and relating to cyber crime. Whether any advocate meeting other criterion but never attended any cyber law related case can be appointed as a Special PP?
8) Whether a poor accused can file a writ petition in Mumbai High Court himself as he can't bear advocate fee ?
9) if you are a kind hearted person can you help the accused as he is truly innocent and a victim of circumstances as he trusted the complainant's story and helped him in siphoning his funds?
Please come forward and help a genuinely innocent accused - my good friend who is a popper today.