LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DULAL ROY (ADVOCATE)     02 October 2010

Appointment of Notary, CentralGovt

I intend to apply for Notary under Central Govt., Where should I submit my memorial and other doucments.

Whether the documents to be submit before Hon'ble District Judge and where the documents to be transmitted is it Branch Secretariat or Main Secretariat.

Learning

5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     03 October 2010

Yes you have to submitt the memorial before the dist., judge only after the notification of the Govt., to appoint the notary.  Notary act is amended in the year 2008. Notary appointment was a political appointment to avoid the political interference selction procedure is changed.  interview will be conducted and notary will be appointed.  But it is all drama here also political influence is must . 

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     03 October 2010

I have never seen an advertisement  regarding the appointment of  notaries in newspapers.

shamataneja (Advocate)     04 October 2010

i AM ALSO INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR NOTARY WHT IS THE PROCEDURE IWANT TO KNOW FROM BEGINNING

Shreehariram (Advocate)     04 October 2010

i heared they are bribing up to 1,00,000/- rupees to get the Notary Job

R.Ranganathan (Advocate)     05 October 2010

Yes. someone who is a Notary can help in this regard. Any LCI members in the forum who is a Notary knowing the recent procedures help with this query. Many advocates interested in becoming a Notary will be benefitted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register