Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naresh (EXECUTIVE IDT)     27 September 2014

Appointment of compassionate

Dear All,

I need your help. My Father was working in Post Office at Faridabad in Supritendent Office as Group D. on 28.09.2011 due to Heart Failure in office he passed away. My Age was at that time is Around 29 Year.

We are Four member in my family My Mohter, Me and Two younger sister,  one of my sister is already Married in 2009.  Me and one of my another sister is unmarried and lot's of Financial liability is also in my shoulders after the death of my father.

In Dec. 2011 i have applied for compassionate appointment . and i followup for my appointment many time with head office at Ambala and Faridabad. After some time i got a letter from Ambala head office that you are not fullfill the requirement of compassionate appointment. It will me made on merit base and your score is less then Merit.

Now i want to go Court for kindly advise i am right or worng. is any other way for getting job

Thanks

Naresh Kumar

Learning

2 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 September 2014

PRAY THE COURT, TO PROVIDE SUITABLE POST IN THAT DEPARTMENT ON COMPASSIONATE GROUNDS.  THIS IS A SUGGESTION ONLY

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 September 2014

Not agreed.

If yu  want to chanllange the rejection you canfirst get the comparitive mert charts and boar dproceedings under RTI and then consult lawyer.  You also need to have vacncy position of Gp-C&D posts before consulting the lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register