LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aminu Deen (Principal Scientist)     18 February 2015

Appearance before ld. registrar

I have filed a petition under article 32 and appearnce before Ld. Registrar on 24.02.2015 is due.  Though i have not received any office report in this regard from Hon'ble Court but I feel that I have to justify only the infringement of Fundamental Rights.  I am herewith submitting a sort of Written statement just to invite your views to further improve it, Please help me if you have any valuable suggestion

WRITTEN STATEMENT OF PETITIONER IN WRIT PETITION (CIVIL) 32 OF 2015 FIXED TO BE HEARD BEFORE LD. REGISTRAR ON 24.02.2015:

Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi and Hon’ble Central Administrative Tribunal, Jodhpur have infringed upon my Fundamental Rights. 

1.    There is no charge sheet against me but I have been forced to compulsorily retire by corrupt officials of ICAR, (Violation of Article 311 (2), fraud and crime). 

2.    Despite admitting that the impugned Charge Sheet of ICAR is VOID and Non Est, Hon'ble Tribunal neither quashed the Charge Sheet nor released any relief.

3.    Hon'ble Tribunal has knowingly acted against the Interest of Justice seeking the plea that the same charge sheet has been judiciously examined previously by the same Tribunal

3.1:  The stand taken by Hon'ble Tribunal is in deviation to the established law that no Jurisdiction is Conferred upon Hon'ble Tribunal to held an applicant guilty without any charge sheet against him,

3.2: Hon'ble Tribunal also deviated to the established law to have not recalled VOID WITHOUT JURISDICTION,

3.3: Hon'ble Tribunal has deviated from established law to have dismissed the application rather than allowing it,

3.4: Hon'ble Tribunal deviated from established law to have sought excuse of pendency of appeal at Hon'ble High Court while the proceeding against which appeal is pending is VOID without Jurisdiction, a nullity, without any legal force and do not require any judicial accent to set aside.

4.  The Government department of ICAR has been indulged in fraud and crime and the judicial platform has been knowingly indulged in issuing proceedings without Jurisdiction, the attitude of Tribunal is against the interests of Justice and this has to stopped with proceedings like this under Article 32 otherwise it is a never ending procedure.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register