Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

False DV Fighter (new member)     11 June 2019

appeal for perjury

Hi There
short background: wife filed multiple fake cases, we won in district court and then in HC under domestic violence case.
later she filed CrPC 125 where she lied a lot in her cross. even to extent that she told court (on record) that in DV case she lied but in this case she is saying truth.

we filed perjury CrPC 240 read with 195 and with other IPC sections from 191, 193 etc

jmfc court have ordered that the case under IPC 193 is definitely there and hence issued process against wife

she went to district court with revision petition, district court now passed her petition saying process under 193 can't be issued as intention was not recorded by jmfc in his order.

now my question is
(1) what is the time limit for the appeal in high court? ( some lawyer says one month other says 3 months.)
(2) does IPC 191, 193 requires intention to prove by applicant/victim
(3) how can I prove what intention she had while saying lie in the cross examination?

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2019

One month for appeal to high court

False DV Fighter (new member)     12 June 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Can you please let me know how do I prove her intentions?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register