LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (individual)     22 February 2022

appeal against industrial tribunal award

Dear Sir/Mam
an award has been made negative in reference of workmen how it can be appealed and where to be appealed the matter is of panipat haryana industrial tribunal
Thanks in advance


 1 Replies

Vishal, Adv-Supreme Court (Advocate Whatsapp 9717985984)     16 March 2022

It can be appealed in SC

Is the award published already?

For more detailed discussion contact at 9717985984 , ADVOCATEVG20@GMAIL.COM- Adv Vishal Garg

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register