Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ZABIULLA (AUDITOR)     25 November 2013

Anticipatory bail to regular bail

Sir, One person have filed a false case via private complaint PCR in the court

under section 307, 420, 406, 120B 506(B) vide PCR dated: 25/05/2013 etc.

and upon the information of this case by one of the complinant's friend, i immediately

applied for AB, police registered FIR dated 06/07/2013, when the Public prosecutor

objected, but however hon'ble judged observed that, the complainant is filed case under

section 307, after 5 month of such an incident through Private complaint in the court

the case not through concerned jurisdictional police station so granted me AB.

Now IO called me for the clarification of the matter and he is not satisfied with me but in

other hands he does not have any valid grounds or evidence to file charge sheet against

me and he is threatening me that he has power to file charge sheet and arrest me and

send me behind bars. Is it true that they have such powers to arrest even after taking AB

granted to me?. Whether i need to take any precaution for the threatening by IO or he is simply

pressurizing me to fetch some money?. My anticipatory bail is not conditioned that

i have to take regular bail or something like that, in the AB order it is mentioned as follows:

------------------------------------------------------

"The main petition filed u/s 438 of Cr.Pc., is allowed. The petitioner shall be released on

anticipatory bail on execution of bail bond for a sum of Rs.25,000/- with a surety of likesum in the

event of his arrest by the respondent police with the following conditions:

Conditions:

1. The petitioners shall furnish surety who has got ID Proof and property records in his name

and he should be resident of Bangalore City.

2. The petitioner shall not abscond and shall not give threat to inducement to the prosecution witnesses

and complainant so as to tamper the evidence.

3. The petitioners shall put attendance before the IO whenever he calls to do so till filing of the charge sheet."

----------------------------------------------------------------

I approach to give surety but they denied by telling they are busy and not turned up to take my surety, now

how can i mange this issue. 

Kindly help me out in this regards.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More