Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     29 May 2010

answer to my RTI

Dear friends,

This is Shiva Prasad from hyderabad,a false 498A and DVC case was filed against me. I have sent RTI Application to my father in law organization asking about the details of his salary and what action will be taken for giving dowry by the govt employee? After that, I got reply for that RTI stating that if proved that my FL has given dowry, action will be taken against rule CrPC 161. After that I had filed reply to the organization of my FIL, sending the charge sheet and FIR copies of my 498A Case   which are certified copies from court where he has already accepted of giving dowry. After that I got reply for my RTI stating that,RTI does not include answers to such questions!!! what I need to do know kindly help me in this...

Thanks and regards
SHIVA

Learning

11 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     29 May 2010

You can file an application in criminal case against you praying for an order from court to police to register an  FIR on strengh of your earlier RTI reply.

Insist for order from the court . In most cases there will be an order u/s 202 of Cr P C to police for enquiry and report. Persue the matter and evantually you will suceed in getting an order from the court to the police for registration of FIR.

Be ready and prepared to go to  High court in this matter , your efforts will be worth and you will surely get results.

(Guest)

THANK YOU SHASHIKUMAR JEE !!!

shiva (sales)     29 May 2010

Thanks alot Sir, I will consult my lawyer and will update him on this

(Guest)

Mr. Shiva ! JUST DO IT and update us here in this regard...

shiva (sales)     01 June 2010

Sir,

Today I met  my lawyer,discussed with him and showed the reply posted by u. He says to go to the local RTI office in hyderabad, complain to commissioner by showing my RTI's instead of filing a criminal case application in court. Kindly inform will this work out.

Thanking you...

Shiva Prasad    

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 June 2010

You can not sit in two trains at the same time , every  body has his own way of working.

What I have suggested is OFFENSE., WHICH ONE IN THOUSAND ADVOCATE WILL SUGGEST YOU THIS ACTION 

AND

THAT IS WHY MILLIONS  ARE SUFFERING ALL OVER INDIA IN  498 AND  DOMESTIC VOILENCE CASES.

Lord Krishna says in Gita fight and you will win.

shiva (sales)     01 June 2010

Thank you Sir, I got your point.

(Guest)

Respected Mr. Shashikumar ji, please accept thanks from from DRF...

Mr. Shiva, change your advocate immediately.. he is passing time.. he has no such abolity.. it is your life and every movement is to live and not in suffer.. so come out of it with appropriate hard and timely decision...

Your self can also represent your case by submitting a request for it... however it will be better if you got a right advocate.. See, the advocate should comply the instructions from the client.. it is their ability to make it out according to Law.....

I have friendly said that; "JUST DO IT WHAT MR. SHASHIKUMAR SUGGESTED"...

If you are fighting with truthfulness your fight will be fruitful.

SORRY FOR UNWANTED INTERFERENCE BUT I FELT IT MY FRIENDLY DUTY PART TO SUPPORT THE NEEDY.

(Guest)

sorry for my typing mistake.. it is "ability".. and not "abolity"...

I am learning typing on laptop so please dont mind and support me learning.. thanks...

shiva (sales)     04 June 2010

Can any one suggest good high court lawyer from hyderbad? no use talking to my lawyer!!!

shiva (sales)     12 June 2010

Dear Sir,

I have discussed with few of the lawyers,and showed the RTI  documents.which i got it from my father in law organization ,there are saying    that he has confessed that he has given dowry which he has given statement in FIR he didnt agree that he has given dowry,which will be decided by the judge. can you plz help me in going through rti which I posted for ur reference and give some idea .Can you please help me in framing the correct RTI question

Thanking you

Shiva  Prasad

THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT 2005 APPLICATION FOR OBTAINING INFORMATION

First Appeal

Date:: 18.05.2010

To,

Chief Public Information Officer,

xxxxxxxxxx,

xxxxxxxxx,

xxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx

Ref.: My application under RTI act 2005 dated  05 March  2010.

1. Name of the Applicant: xxxxxxxx

2. Address with Phone Number:

xxxxxxxxx

Sub.: Filing the first appeal against the CPIO under section 19 of the RTI act, regarding,

Sir,

With reference to my application under RTI Act, 2005 dated 05 March 2010, I have to state that:

1. I filed my application on 05 March 2010, The fee under RTI Act was paid vide receipt D.D no. 567768 dated Feb.24 2010 to the Finance officer, xxxxxxxxx  for obtaining certain information .

2. Even after the expiry of statutory 30-35 days as explained in RTI Act, 2005, I have not received any information so far.

3. Particulars of the Information Required:

I would like to receive the following information about xxxxxxxxx, who is serving as Section Officer ID xxxxxxxx, with the relevant documents’ copy.

1. With reference to your letter which was sent dt. 15/02/2010   in reply to  Sl. no 10 Para, Which says that If Mr. xxxxxxxx S/o xxxxxxx if  proved in  indulge in giving dowry, action will be taken under Central Civil Services (CCA ) rules,1965..  I Had   sent you the  copies  of documents of  First information letter (FIR) , Charge sheet which are certified copies from the Hon’ble court where Mr.  xxxxxxxx  has already accepted that he has given DOWRY of Rs. 3,00,000/- for his daughters marriage. Kindly inform how much time it will take to take action against Mr. xxxxxx  for violating xxxxxxxxxx  Conduct Rule 13.

2. With reference to your letter which was sent dt. 15/02/2010   in reply to  Sl. no 7,8  Para, I am sending you the   copies  of documents of  First information letter (FIR) , Charge sheet which are certified copies from the Hon’ble court where Mr. xxxxxxxx  has already accepted that he has given Gift   of  Gold 5 Tulas, 4kgs worth Silver articles, adapadchukatnam of  Rs. 50,000/-, almirah, double cot bed, dressing table worth of Rs. 75,000/-  and suit of Rs.20,000/- and other house hold articles for  his daughters marriage. Does Mr. xxxxxxx has made report to his respective department according to Conduct Rule no 13.for xxxxx. If not,  What kind of action will be taken against him. If so, please send me the copy of that.

3. Has any direction sent to concern department for enquiring the complaint?

Yours Faithfully,

Shiva Prasad

Lixxxx

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More