Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Another threatening PM from Mr. Malik

Private Message

Subject : Hi Aish
I will send you e-mail till you cahnge your mind Aish try to change your self. regards, Mallik

dear members,kindly let me know if malik can send me e-mails,as i have not mentioned my e-mail ID in my profile.then how can he know my e-mail?

Just for the information of all,this is the link to malik's profile:https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/profile.asp?member_id=70322

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Ms. Aishwarya, you are doing just right action by exposing him in public forum.  I have just posted the following link to LCI Admn.  Do not be afraid or discouraged as we all the LCI members are with you and DRF is always with you.  

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/LCI-Admn-please-take-up-profile-of-who-is-this-Malik-23936.asp

Daksh (Student)     09 September 2010

Ms.Aishwarya,

Without going in the merits of the matter if I am at your place I will go and learn how to post a auto reply to a particular sendor of mail and every time if some one try to intrude upon my  quality time a message will flassh - "GET WELL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Regards

Daksh

(Guest)

@ daksh

i cud have done that.thanks 4 the advise.

but informing the members and admin is also equally important! coz i dont know this person at all...........so obviously wud not take it 4 granted

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

It is right to expose such cases, which is more deterrent than replying unscrupulous PMs. At least that member has been exposed.

(Guest)

@Ram Samudre -

thanks for doing so much for me.....

i wish u all the best in life!

(Guest)

Aishwarya jee,

See that your initiation was just appropriate and that anti-social element has been thrown out of society but if he repeat such misconduct he will have now be sent in lock up and will have to face criminal case also.

Now, it has become your duty to repay to LCI society by posting your free & fair view in public interest of this democratic nation with the democratic approach irrespective of religion, caste, region, language, class, colour, gender etc.  And it will be a favor for me from you.

Best wishes go ahead as none can come across you path...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register