LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun   24 March 2019

Ancestral property transfer

I need to transfer my ancestral property in Kodagu which is in my grandmothers (deceased) name to be transferred in my name. Parts of the property divided as per the agreement between her sons and daughters have been transferred to my name (via gift and sale deed) more than 10 years ago. One part of the property that was in my uncles name kind of got stuck due to delay in papers. He has given me the written document that i am the legal heir to the parts of the property and his sons and daughters also have given written consent - as i have paid them the share money. Now when my uncles son I go to the govt offices to transfer this property to my name, they are harassing and delaying asking for bribe. How can i deal with this? Can i advertise and get the property transferred via legal route? or is there any other way?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register