LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin (Senior Executive)     03 April 2017

Ancestral property

Hello Everyone,

I have a query regarding Ancestral property. Am aged 30yrs, Single and would like to remain single. Am planning to make a legal document which says I do not need any share/part in my ancestral property (my Father's) and even in Jewellery too. And/If whatever share/part is mine, would like to give it all to my elder brother, who is taking care of them at the moment through Renovations, Alterations, Paying Taxes, Maintenance etc etc. My concerns here are - 

a. Am I eligible to get a document done like this? Is there any rule that only the elderly persons should get such legal documents?

b. If I get the document done and remain single, will there be any issues to my brother and his family in future?

c. In-case (by mistake) if I get married after getting this document done, what would be the pros and cons to my brother and his family in future? Or should I not think of having kids, if married? Because I have heard that grand childern will have all the rights on ancestral property than the childern.

Please please advise as I do not want to create more trouble to my brother in the zeal of getting this leagal document done.


Many thanks



 2 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     04 April 2017

Just make a reliquinshment deed Thats all Very simple

Grady Pate   18 November 2017

Property of ancestors has been sold for the full use of the points and elements for the people. The idea of the property has been protected to buy custom essays online in order to promote the unique and trend in this vain for the humans or the future times.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register