Agriculture land registration of mentally challenged person

dear sir/madam
I am planning to buy an agricultural land in Tamilnadu. owner as per records in registration department not alive and legal hiers are with deceased's son, daughter and spouse.
son of the deceased's person is mentally challenged.

I am aware that We need to get medical certificate of the mentally retarded person with caretaker/guardian.

I would like to know required documents to execute the registration.

U have to approach civil court and have to take permission of court to sell or buy and have to do as per court orders or directionsas per to safe gaurd the interest and benifit of mentally disabled person.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu