LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj singh (agri)     26 January 2010

agriculture land on pvt ltd company

please let me know can agriculture land in madhya pradesh can be bought on the name of pvt ltd company that formed for agriculture purpose  and do need to take care of any specific law thanks 

Learning

6 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     26 January 2010

You can do so and this is not violation of any law there.

raj singh (agri)     26 January 2010

can agriculture land acquire under pvt ltd company can any affect of land ceiling act if own more land than land ceiling limit or person can form group of companies to avoid land ceiling act by owning 90% of shares of each company 

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     27 January 2010

yes, first of all u should make an application for conversion of land from agriculture to Non-agriculture land  in concerned revenue authorities.

raj singh (agri)     27 January 2010

halo sir we are buying this agriculture land as to do agriculture as a pvt ltd company so why we need to file an application for conversion to non agriculture please explain in detail thanks 

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     28 January 2010

my opinion is " for the constrution purpose you need to make application for conversion"  but not agriculture use, so you can go ahead

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     28 January 2010

land ceiling Act is applicable but I think you may be granted with the permission. You should personally meet revenue authorities and should enquire about it. You have no need for getting conversion. Farm agriculture i snow allowed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register