Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Kumar (Lawyer)     13 April 2012

Agricultural land -co-sharer

A man has purchased a agricultural land from a  one co-sharer which was not partitioned. Other co-sharer doesn't let the Sale deed holder enter in the agricultural land. What to do in this case? The other co-sharer has infact moved to court also for seeking permanent injunction against the subsequent purchaser.What is the best remedy now?How to take possession,by suit for possession or suit for partition?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register