Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva Krishna Prasad Arja   05 December 2019

Agricultral land issue

Hi Sir/Madam

There is one issue going on regarding agricultural land,where this land was writeen to my father through a registered will by my grandmother.Land was transfereed in the name of my father, passbook was issued after my grandmother.My grandmother has 3 Sons.So remaing two sons have created faked unregistered will stating previous will was cancelled (which was not done in register office )and that it should be shared among three equally after my grandmother death .

At present my father got expired,every supporting document is in my father name.As we are staying far away from land remaing 2 Sons locally doing rowdism and got position of land.

I want to know is there any option in law so that we can ask court to check the genuinity of unregistered will as we can find thumb impression to match with the thumb impression with registered will with our documents.

Please any sugesstion will be helpful to me.Thanks in advance.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 December 2019

The issue is complicated and only a local advocate will be giving you correct guidance on studying such facts.  He can advise you to file a declaration suit claiming entire land and for giving possession in your name.  If the property was already mutated in the name of your uncles, you can seek a certified copy of the latest will under RTI from Revenue authorities, basing on which mutation was done and can get a certificate from TRUTH LABS as to whether the RTI is genuine or fake.. The registered will in your possession is valid.  The contents of the latest will as to the existence of a previous will, reasons for changing the intention are also relevant.   If the will is forged, you can also file a criminal complaint.  Dates are very crucial to conclude and who are the witnesses is also important..

Shashi Dhara   06 December 2019

Only remedy is to approach civil court and prove the genuiness of will and take custody of property.it takes atleast 25years to take possession of property.who knows who will be alive or dead After 25years.

Vijaya Sarathi   09 December 2019

patta book issued in favour of your father name .better you can file a complaint against them

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register