FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandranath rao (owner)     06 January 2013

Agreement of sale

in 1973 my father bought a house .he got a agreement to sell with a gpa. but the party dint turn up untill now.we are in absolute position of the property.can we go to the court .and on what grounds.we dont even know where the party stays.


 2 Replies

Advocate Vishnu (Advocate)     07 January 2013

is the sale deed in your father;s name...?

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     13 January 2013

Is the property still on GPA & Agreement to sell since 1973?

Engage a local lawyer and get a declaratory suit decreed in your favour.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query