LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ROHIT KUMAR   25 July 2022

against false case of marriage

Hello Sir,

I was in relationship with girl for 3 years.

But i never promised to marry her ,knowing though she came to my flat and want t do s*x with me ,but i totally refused to that.

Only physical intimation was there but no s*x was done.

Now I have blocked her and told her to move ahead in her life.

But she is always trying to contact me.I don't know what she will do in the future against me.

Can she file any case against me?

I haven't done anything wrong with her.

Please suggest sir.


 2 Replies

Hari Shankar   26 July 2022

living in relationship also crime in physical intimation comes in IPC 376 But in your case it depends in case of facts and evidences in future which she can produce to police station in fileing case. you have to prove in case or court what facts have you done with her. I'm H.Hari Shankar High court Advocate from Telangana further details contact me: 9394002002.


anubhav Bhatt   26 July 2022

Yes shr can file case against you for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile ūüďĪ 9198889990

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query