New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     07 January 2009

After Masjorit does it matter the objection of others members, who were not interetsed in Installation of mobile Tower

After Calling Extra General Meeting , call for a vote and there was majority for

installation of mobile tower, does it matter the objection of others members, who were

not interested in installation of Mobile Tower, as some committe member favoured

them and we could not install tower and lost huge amount, what steps can be taken




  RESOLVED THAT approval of the Society be and is hereby given to    the proposal to give on lease the open space on the terrace/rooftop of   the building Namely XXXXI Co-operative Housing Society LTD   to install, maintain & Operate an Mobile Tower Equipments    with Antenna .to Dishnet Wireless Limited (the “Licensee”), a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at Dishnet Wireless Limited Aircell Limited,on such terms and conditions and for such period as specified in the draft agreement a copy of which is placed before the meeting..”


“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr.  - Chairman of the Society, be and is hereby authorized to sign and execute the Leave and Licence Deed and such other documents, agreements, deeds and papers as may be necessary in this regard.”


“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT  Mr.  – Chairman of the Society, be and is hereby directed to take such further action as he may deemed necessary or appropriate to perform all obligations and commitments of the Society in  accordance with the provisions of the Agreement in this regard.”



 1 Replies


If the extraordinary general body meeting was held in accordance with the bye-laws of the society, the resolution passed by the majority members have to be implemented.  If the office bearers are in favour of resolution, then there will be no problem in executing the registration.  If not, File an application before the Registrar of Coopertive Societies from whom coooperative society has got its registration and ask him to get the resolution executed.  

Prabhakar(M) 9958670740

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register