Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498Afighter   28 December 2017

Advocate filed false lawyer notice with affadivit for 125(3)

Afidavit filled in Court under 125(3) for Maintenace arrears.i got the notices from court and attending.

While Filing the affdavit, advocate Notices also filled mentionned that notice aare servded but failed to make the payment which i came to know when i see the file in court.

These Advocate notices are fake and created by advocate to file for arrears becuase i have not received the any Notice from advocate where i received the court notice and attend to fle the counter then came to know about these notices from court file.

there were tow noticess attached with time gap of Six Month but nothing i received and for sure that this was creaetd by advocate himself to file the case.Nothing was sent to me in respective dates. 

i would like to know that any action can taken against the adocate for this kinda fabricated evidence provided in court.Ofcource i am going to mention this in my counter.But any other forum where i can take up this isuse against the adocate for providing this kind of fabricated evidence.

appreciate your valuable inputs on this.

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     28 December 2017

Have you engaged any lawyer to defend the case against you under Sec. 498A?

P. Venu (Advocate)     28 December 2017

The facts, as posted, lacks clarity. Your advocate ouhgt to be your best guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register