LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Perambur Kumar (CEO)     13 April 2013

Advocate commission

Tenant already vacated the flat. My advocate told me to go for "Advocate Commission" .
but he says it will take 3 to 4 months for judge to send "Advocate" to send to suit premises and verify that flat is vacant on that date. My advocate also not given the information about cost for this

I need two answers for this question.

1.How much time it will take for the court to appoint advocate commission to send to suit premises

2.What is cost for advocate commission

Learning

2 Replies

Perambur Kumar (CEO)     03 August 2013

Tenant already vacated 1 and half years back. He is now in Arumbakkam.

Cross is over on Plaintiff. He is unable to answer all the questions asked by my advocate.

But finally Judge asked one question "You're going on saying I am in that house and paying the rent continously, But so far you've not produced evidence for that" Whether you are able to pay rent to the court. I order you to pay next month rent to the court before 10th.

Plaintiff already vacated the house and he now staying outside the city.
i am the defendant. We already proved he is not in the suite premies. I.A. for interim injunction also dismissed by the court.

But Judge order him to pay the rent to the court until the case is over. What is the reason behind this. Please post your response. I am in the fear. Because with this court receipt. He will come to my house and once again he will give some unwanted problems to me. That's why I am fearing. Please post your response as early as possible

Perambur Kumar (CEO)     09 September 2013

Anyone here can answer this question.

Another thing it is possible  for him to file an appeal in High Court after this case has been dismissed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register