LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani   16 February 2020

Advice regarding registrar of housing society-court order

sir,I have a shop (in Partnership with my brother) in santacruz,Mumbai which is parental Property. Since Jan 2015 my brother has not given my share of rent. He capture my part of shop mischievously and owned shop by his name in fake society and this fake society has given him Gumasta license, electricity bill,BMC documents all in his name. sir,now I informed this matter to authorised society secretary in 2018 November and society has submitted this matter to Deputy registrar of housing society Dadar west mumbai.As my brother has not filled society maintenace which is about 7 Lakh. Society asked me to pay society maintenace and get share certificate as decision of Registrar of court has not yet come but society is demanding Lumpsum amount before court order. Sir, I wanted to know what the process of Registrar of Housing Society ,Dadar(W) for court order. Society advocate told me there is no time given to you by court. The registrar Housing society court will cease your shop and auction it. What should I do. Should I wait for court order or should I pay maintenance bill.Your advice on this matter is highly appreciated. Thanking you Nirmala sharma

Learning

1 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     16 February 2020

1. File Civil Court proceedings to claim your property, by making Brother and the Society as parties. You will require all available supporting documents and witnesses for your claims.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register