Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honey (physical therapist)     05 December 2011

Advice regarding divorce

Hi,

I am a physical therapist settled in usa but soon planning to come to india as i have family there.

I have a brother whose wife creating lot of problems in my family, she keeps fighting with all for no reason.

she never takes any responsibilities and always keeps demanding money and threatning my family that she will commit suicide. she is working in goverment sector . She is a schdule caste too and hence threatens us of putting false case of caste discrimination as we are not schdule cast and it was a love marrige. I seriously feel she has some psychological problem. my brother is suffering but he is not able to do anything as he thinks it will create problems for family. she physically hits my brother. please suggest me what shuld we do?

thanks a lot

honey

Learning

7 Replies

mahendrakumar (marketing)     05 December 2011

as you suspect she seems to have some mental health problems.

try to take her to a family counselor,so that her reason for such behaviour could be known and treated.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. but we tried a lot to take to a psychologist ,she does not go and her family threatens us that we are trying to make  their daughter mad.

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     05 December 2011

1. If there r any irritants which u can remove then do so on priority.

2. If possible your own family must shift or make ur brothers family to shift and separate.

3. Only person who she trusts can convince her to go to mental heath experts.If any one with whom she is enimical tries then that will bounce back. 

4. Make good friendship with her parents side someone. Win them. Slowly when they realize you mean and care for her well being they will cooperate. Presently they have heard her side and think u ( means ur side) r responsible for her sufferings and doubts will go on and they will never cooperate. 

5. If she wants soem minor things which u 'll can afford then bet  it without asking. 

6. Remeber and celebrate her B'day etc ( find otherways to create bonding). 

7. Wish her family on imp. events / occassions and keep rapport.

8. Most often some people do not change much ( genetic defect ) and you have to increase your bearing capacity to save marriage life and save you from laws. 

9. Time will come she will change...Keep good books, music, pravachan, cd's etc as good company. 

1 Like

thanks a lot for reply. But she is somebody who does not listen to her parents much and hits them also:(

she has family history of putting charges against daughters in laws, i mean her elder sister also did the same om marriage day gave all that in press and cancelled the marriage.

secondly my family tries to fulfill all her desires but she is never satisfied, i agree whatever you are saying is right way but physical fights and all do you think in future they are not going to be dangerous?:(

as you mentioned " to save yourself from law" is there any law which says that you should leave your old parents FOREVER? thats what she wants.

I really loved your suggestions but she uses words like f**k your mother and sister( your mother and sis just want that ). i am sorry for the bad word i am putting here but my intention is just to make you understand till what extent she can go.

she tells my mother cook for me in my parents house servants do that.

Do you think even after treating her more than daughter my parents deserve humiliation?:(

LASTLY we are interested in seperation. will it cause problems to my family ,i mean can this case go agains us?

i am sorry if i said something wrong but really my intention is just to explain the pathetic situation we are going through.

thank a lot

honey

MADURAI LAWYER (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 December 2011

Hello Sir,

I am really sorry for the unhappy marital life of your brother. I cound understand the character of your sister-in law. Kindly ask your brother to file a suit for judicial separation (if not for divorce) immediately so that you can save your family members from the false cases under Ss.498, 406and 506 r/w. S.34 of I.P.C., Dowry Prohibition Act, Domestic violence Act and under SC & ST Act, etc. I don't mean to say that mere filing a suit for judicial separation will prevent her form filing such false complaints against your family members. Howver, I am sure that you will be safe on ground that criminal case likely to be filed by your sister-in-law is nothing but a counterblast to the civil proceedings initiated by your brother.If you have any other doubts on this point kindly feel free to call me up on +91 9842197857 and 9842816527.

S.JEEVAGAN, M.A.,LL.B.,LL.M.,

Advocate & Legal Consultant.

https://www.jeevaganadvocate.com/

1 Like

Thanks a lot Mr S.JEEVAGAN . I will try to act on your advice and if i have any more questions or guidance required i might contact you personally too.

Thanks a lot

honey

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     03 January 2012

Dear Alok, had very positive attitude: May be TOO POSITIVE. 

IT CAN WORK FOR NORMAL CASES 

However, in such  RESERVED SPECIAL cases, to improve upon MAY TAKE CENTURIES. 

By the time save families, save India. 

Power & post given are misused. And honest peaceful persons suffer: We handed over Administration of Justice and Police/ Court/ Politics in their hand. Reservation for JOb/ Education Dr. Judges/ and where not? 

Bless God there is no COMPULSORY reservation Quota fixed  for marriage  THEM also!

If someone collects Data of Such Marriages, and publish it's Result , and opinion of  their Family Members, whether they are happy with their DIL and Publish it, can be eye opener for such boys planning Love Marriages, and guide  them to choose Bride.

My intention is HAPPY MARRIED LIFE for all, AND NO DIVORCES – NO MORE HOUSES BREAKING , DUE TO MISMATCH.  

AS IT SPOILS THE ENTIRE PEACE  HAPPINESS AND HAMONY OF A WELL ESTALISHED FAMILY AT THEIR EVENINGS OF LIFE TO SEE JAIL U/S 498A & DV ACT AND WHAT NOT??

AS SUCH ATROCITY ACT IS VERY DANGEROUS, A MERE STATEMENT &  YOU ARE  ARRSTED.

“please suggest me what should we do?”

Suggestions:

[1]Keep cool,

[2]Do not mention her caste or use bad words with her, or her relatives, to protect you from Atrocity Act.

[3] If you fear for Atrocity Act, keep voice recorder ON, nearby, so sh will not be able to lodge false Complaint.

[4]To cure may be difficult, so if all are unhappy, remove the root cause of unhappiness.

[ As such all concerned are unhappy with this unmatched relationship; Let both be happy, by proper selection. House Exchange, not house breaking]

Honey, Keep Honey, not stone covered with honey, it only break your teeth. Glass bottle of Honey should not contain hard stone inside, it may break glass bottle also. Then only broken glass piece remains with stone, Honey is gone on Floor, with minute glass pieces, useless.  Let honey family bottle be safe & Happy. Remove unwanted stone from it, before it break your bottle.

Will think later for better actions & Law point to acheive it.  

Adv Shroff

03-01-2012

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register