LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vidya (ss)     07 April 2017

Advice plz

Lovely wife filed 498 and other 6 sections on me and my parents. Most welcomed got bail, approached quash got intern stay. It's been 4 years. Now wish to take game into peaks to cross examination and witness .. Mean while simultaneously applied for divorce, 2 time court sent notices and lovely wife party managed post man returned, honourable justice gave permission for substitute and granted expert devorce. Now the question is Will it be the best time to call for final war in 498 and other cases or better to finish the expert divorce appealing period of 90 days? I wish to go to war field with my future wife after marriage. But my lawyer wish to give call and get rid of all nonsense once...To start new life. Your advices will help me to decided Thanks in advance 99% of 498a cases are to make fear..Just stay hard and kick them hard..Good luck

Learning

4 Replies

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     07 April 2017

Your lawyer is right. Follow his advise and lead a fresh lovely life rather than going behind your old 'lovely wife'.

AV Bagur Advocate (Advocate )     07 April 2017

Your lawyer is right. Follow his advise and lead a fresh lovely life rather than going behind your old 'lovely wife'.

prem kumar   07 April 2017

Go for godly wife instead my friend

Dhirendra Singh   07 April 2017

My father no live together my mother. and he doing job in irrigation department in Kanpur uttar Pradesh India. so what can do it my mother my father current salary is 55000 thousands. I van case file against my father. my only housewife no earning money for any way. my don't can other marriage. but he lives another woman. and he expend all salery. How find my mother mony of my father. Please help me. 7459039517. Is my contact number.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register