advice please

Dear Experts,

I was working in a company and when i resigned and started a company on my own the old company registered a complaint against me saying i took away company property (lap top and black berry) along with data base .(data base here means just names and address of students).  I had withheld the lap top and black berry (both were given to me as a personal gift by directors and not as a company property) since salary was due to me. I had mentioned this the mail sent to company also. But since they did not want competition the company filed a complaint saying data base theft. I was arrested and was let on bail after 10 days. This happened almost 2.5 years ago. A charge sheet has not been filed yet. Now the complaintant is also ready to compromise. But the I/O is delaying charge sheet. We met them a couple of times but  though they tell charge sheet has been filed we have not received summons.The FIR is booked under section 420 and related section like conspiracy. What am i supposed to do now?Should i wait eternally for this? is there a time frame for filing charge sheet. Some of our friends advised to get court direction but we feel it will have a negative impact with the police. so Please advise


file a discharge petition under 239 crpc,.in the concerned court.


Thanks sir. But is it not required for a charge sheet to be filed for that. Some of my lawyer friends say CC number is must for that. Hence in a dilemma what to do. As such the case looks like a no case. but i want to come completely out of it




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x