Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     31 January 2012

Advice on saving marriage / contesting divorce

Dear All,

i just came across this forum while searching for all information possible in my today's critical situation. I had a strong relationship - since last 8 years and we have been married since last 5 years. she had kinda trouble upbringing (her own parents fighting all the time - domestic violence) hence she never wanted to get married in first place, however she saw happiness n good life with me and hence we settled down. we had very tough phase of life in convincing our parents, where she had to sacrifice her first 1-2 years of career. now when we got settled, she was so very much frustrated as she was not getting any job being  fresher with 1 year gap.

however things worsened like anythign when suddenly few months after marriage, we dint had successful intimacy mainly due to my personal health weakness and thereby we used ot have more fights. our intimacy gap used to be for 15-20 days as i used to experience Pre-mature Ejacln. n to make d matter more worst, she got involved with someone else from her job, which when i got to know i tried to stop her from getting involved. i even brought in notice of her parents (who were always against of our marriage) whereby she denied all of it and said, itz me who is not capable of giving her physical satisfaction so i m throwing all of allegations.

finally as she had made up her mind, it was decided that we shall stay separately for 6 months to give her time and then she wud return back for finally deciding on it. but in those 6 months she got involved more with the other person and in fact went to extent of meeting other guy'z parents who are coaxing her more to go against me. she also went for outings with him. (this all i got to know from her mail account by hacking)

on knowing that she has fooled me around, i have denied giving mutual consent for which her parents and she is mentally torturing me to get ready for mutual consent, or face dire consequences.

in meanwhie i tested myself with some medical tests, which results came that i am low in sperm count which can also mainly due to mental stress i am going through. i have also been diagnoised with blood pressure and migraine.

since now we have been staying separetely since last 2 yrs, i got to know from common friends that her family is looking to file a case of desertion against me and force me for mutual consent. so on due advise from my lawyer i sent her just a legal notice to come back and urging her parents for joint family meeting.

but her family sent me back a legal notice threatening all domestic violence / cruelty and dowry case to be filed against me and now askign for mutual consent with giving her settlement of Rs 5 lacs.

I really still love my wife and want to work on saving my marriage, so need to seek your advise on following:

1. firstly, to protect my self on being charged with impotency (on my low sperm count) - most important

2. i have filed RCR, and seeking protection for myself and my parents against any possible dire action from them.

3. anything that i can do to show her involvement with other guy ( i have phone calls / some photographs and her mails with him..both deciding on marrying when she is already in marriage)

4. anything that i can do to defend myself, as i hv actually hacked account whrere i got all those mail proofs.

5. can court can provide some kind of counselling procedure, which i am hopeful that can be very useful.

I really want to save my marriage as i  really understand that if she can be made to realize her mistakes.

Sincerely requesting to please guide me with any suitablle advice on same and things are getting in really critical.

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

My Dear Friend Vijay.

The ground principle of marriage is based on love, trust and respect for each other, which is not there in your relationship, When your wife has strayed outside and developed a relationship with somebody else, you must be a fool to bring her back.

Forget her, go for Mutual Consent divorce and negotiate on the settlement amount, Indian courts are biased towards women and she can make ur life hell by filing false cases, You can never acheive her by force and will waste your youth by making circles in courts and you will only one thing and that is TAREEKH pe TAREEKH

Call me at 9560 96 0049 to gain more knowledge on Legal process in INDIA

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     31 January 2012

thanks rahul for your kind advice...

however i would like to state that i have really given some real efforts and phase of my life for this relation hence it is not easy for me to get ready for mutual consent when i am not ready within myself for the same.

secondly, i cant take it when someone is just trying to play around with me with an action plan, whereby i would like to defend myself and my relation for good. it'z on my self-respect.

and above all as i said earlier, i really want to give my all possible efforts towards working out this relation - even if dat calls for legal fight.

just wanted ur and all good colleagues of this forum to help me with possible advice to tackle my one major weak point - datz my low sperm count on which my in-laws are trying to give me a mental trauma and to break down on my fight for truth and justice.

i sincerely urge all expert readers, to please guide me on the same.

thanks.

(Guest)

Your approach is not practical, this is not about low sperm count rather this is about the mutual affection and respect for each other, The physical problem could happen to your wife as well.

I strongly advise you to move on with this relation since if your wife doesnot believe you or have love for you then all your efforts will waste and you will end up wasting your life.

I have seen the courts for years and know that ultimately all the cases end up in settlement....

Decision is yours and remember WISE MEN LEARN FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCE AND FOOLISH FROM THERE OWN.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2012

You are ignoring the advise given by Mr Rahul Kumar.

Your quesries are replied as under :-

1. firstly, to protect my self on being charged with impotency (on my low sperm count) - most important

Low sperm count and impotency cannot be synonymous. Better consult doctor.

2. i have filed RCR, and seeking protection for myself and my parents against any possible dire action from them.

Ans : RRC is no protection.

3. anything that i can do to show her involvement with other guy ( i have phone calls / some photographs and her mails with him..both deciding on marrying when she is already in marriage)

Ans : Nothng. You can give notice to her make her a;lert so that you do not get any evidence when bigamy is there.

4. anything that i can do to defend myself, as i hv actually hacked account whrere i got all those mail proofs.

Ans : Hacking e-mail account is sufficient proof against you.  You use this information in court and face conqsequences.

5. can court can provide some kind of counselling procedure, which i am hopeful that can be very useful.

Ans : No use. Get rid of the relation.

I really want to save my marriage as i  really understand that if she can be made to realize her mistakes.

Ans : You have right to think and sun sets in east.

Fighting Back For My Life (officer)     03 February 2012

thanks for ur reply..however i expected much better solution towards my problem considering someone may take it emphatically..

i am bluntly aware of the legal action and related consequences for which itself i had asked those very questions, where d answrs given are already known...what i asked was for any possible solution / breakthrough it....

as it is evidently seen, each and every problem has a solution and thereby exactly was the reason i had expressed my concern in the open forum... but may be everyone wants to just show the black and white procedure....

n btw..i very well understand where the sun rises n sets.... and today i am not in position to strongly defend my efforts ,however thanx again...i very welll know how much i have to take up my efforts towards somethign dat i feel worthy in my life...

anyways thanks for ur time and efforts spared for replying above...

(Guest)

You can never save your marriage with the facts you stated about your wife and your approach is not practical and immatured, this is not about low sperm count rather this is about the mutual affection and respect or each other, The physical problem could happen to your wife as well.

I strongly advise you to move on with this relation since if your wife doesnot believe you or have love for you then all your efforts will waste and you will end up wasting your life.

I have seen the courts for years and know that ultimately all the cases end up in settlement

Decision is yours and remember WISE MEN LEARN FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCE AND FOOLISH FROM THERE OWN.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register