Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nandu (juu)     04 October 2013

Advice on my strange situation

Hi,

I am in strange situation and need help in justice that what i can do.

Me and my second cousin are in love from last 3 yrs. I know this relation is not valid for marriage as per the hindu act. But we can give up our love and we decided to be like this till our parents accept us.

Girls parents are very rude and they are forcing and torturing her daily to marry other guy. She is not in situation to accept their request.

We haven't asked them to accept our marriage. Now she lost all hopes and in thought of committing suicide.

I can't live if she take that decision. I need help and provide the answers that what i can do for her as per law..

Please help...

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

@ Author,

The world was not enough.......that you have chosen such relationship within your own family.

1. As per your query you implicates that you already know illegality of your case.

2. Here,I will only add that in India such relationship's are barred and willingly somebody want's to continue that relation will only cause in deep pain in present,future and so on......

3. You can choose another women for such relation as in india women are desperate to marry those who have lot's of money and who are chutia'ssss.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     04 October 2013

Suicide is a VERY terrible thought.  Your first and MOST IMPORTANT priority, now, if you really care for her, at this time, is to ensure that she does not take any step in that direction. Convince her how it will pain her family, you and others. For this, legal advice is not what you need. Thinking about suicide is the first step, talking about it is the next and then too much talking makes them think that if they don't do it, they will be laughed at. So, buddy, this is serious matter if indeed you are echoing her words and thoughts accurately. If she is in serious depression, convince her to see a psychiatrist. 

How you proceed from there onwards is not a matter of legal choices but far beyond that. Second cousin? Is one of her parents and one of your parents cousins or brother-sister? If cousins, perhaps it is acceptable as avoiding the incest taboo. Seek advice of other elders in your family who are also related to her. Ask them how best to resolve this situation. Do all this amicably. DO NOT RUN AWAY WITH HER AND GET MARRIED. DO NOT APPROACH ANY ADVOCATE BECAUSE HE WILL ONLY THINK OF HOW TO MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS PROBLEM AND COMPLICATE THINGS TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY LATER.  Advocates in India are rotten, cowardly, unethical, illiterate morons.

THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM FOR YOU TO COME. YOU NEED SERIOUS CONSULTATION OF A WHOLE DIFFERENT VARIETY most likely from within the family not outside. GOOD LUCK!!!

nandu (juu)     04 October 2013

she is my fathers father brothers sons daughter... And we are not asking our parents to accept marriage.. we asked to leave us and we dont want to marry any one.. is it worng??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register