IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     26 April 2011

advertizement laws ..

if i want to put an advertizement flexboard on a road side in a city or a village or on some buiding, whoes permission i have to seek for this ?

Are there any laws enacted to govern this ?


 2 Replies

Daksh (Student)     27 April 2011


You have to seek permission from Municipal Authority of the area.

Best Regards


1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     27 April 2011

yes permition will grant byMunicipal Authority of that area if they cover that area, if it is mattar of state road authority then apply there!

or IF MATTER  releted to N.H.A.I. then go there and knock the door!

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query