LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit (Prop)     04 September 2009

ADV AT SC

ANY SUGGESTION OF ADV FOR SC FOR FILING SLP?

Learning

8 Replies

Deepak Jain, Hisar (Practicing Lawyer)     04 September 2009

Sir, please give some particulars of fact upon which u want to search Advocate in SC. It will also depend upon your paying capacity with due respect .

1 Like

Rohit (Prop)     04 September 2009

SLP to be filed in forest related case.  There are 2 cases.  We are unable to decide on budget.  If you could guide, it shall be of help.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     04 September 2009

Without deciding budget, it is dificult to sugest an advocate. My senior will not accept less than a lac . Some of my students and juniors have also shifted to supreme court . they can be approached on lesser fee and they will consider my sugestion on the merits of the case also.

1 Like

Rohit (Prop)     05 September 2009

A lac seems quite high.  The main thing is that we have been unecessarily put at burden by a department and hence it is necessary to plead properly.  In such a case whatever minimum budget is possible to plead and win has to be arranged by us.  We are sure that our case has merits but still a good lawer whose presence has positive effect on our side is necessary.

Due to unecessary burden by the dept., the fees will need to be arranged by us.  The lawyer should have positive effect on the case so that we get proper compensation.  Saving on lawyer and not getting compensation shall not help.  Hence if you could please guide.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2009

rohit ji,

mr.Pahawa can helps u.

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     05 September 2009

rohit ji,

mr.Pahawa can helps u.

1 Like

can u give his contact details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies