Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanth MS (General)     16 July 2015

Adultery

Dear Sirs,

2 years ago, few time I had s*x with a married women with her acceptance, desire and by her compel as she didnt happy with her husband. Then later on i felt very bad about me and her and i avoided, also never meet her.

Now husband and wife both are are threatening me like they have video and they will file a case if i am not giving money to them. Actually they did all these as well planned. During those days, i sent so many sms/emails/chats. They are having all those as proof and video too.

I read somewhere that married women husband can file a case against me. But my question is Can they file a case and win after that incident happen 2 years ago?

thanks in advance

Learning

7 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     16 July 2015

Nothing will be happen don't worry they are just trying to extort money from you, you also record all her threaten calls , tell them do what they want to do you have also evidence against them for extortion, then they will not harass you .

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 July 2015

take this as a lesson.dont ever venture into extramarital relationships.it is true that the husband of the married woman can file a case u/s 497 for adultery on you.but as said by joshi sir if they file a case of adultery against you then you can prove in the court through whatever proofs you have that its a case of extortion and unfortunately you had fallen into their trap

SHAMAS-UD-DIN SHAAZ Advocate (lawyer)     17 July 2015

agree with learned experts.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 July 2015

some thing is missing after two years without any contact how come they came to you to extort money

thus again you went to them or any contact was there between you and his wife and from now on what ever the conversation with them be caution and record them through you cell phone which will be a valid proof and do not modity them be as it is and if they file any case show them to the court

Vasanth MS (General)     17 July 2015

Dear Experts,

Thanks for your advice. Yes, I agree that I made an extream biggest mistake in my life. I learnt so many things afterwords. All happening because of my wrong attitude even i feel now for that.

to Mr. Mahesh Sir: I never contact them, they found my address through going to my previous company, contacted some of my friends through my facebook friends etc etc.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 July 2015

Once bitten twice shy, There is a saying in Hindu Mythology"EVEN LORD BRAHMA WAS FACINATED BY THE BEAUTY OF PARVATHI,WHICH MADE LORD SHIVA TO CURSE HIM"

Attracted by the married lady U  have enjoyed UR association with her and now that they are trying to blackmail U,U are trying to repent.If they really have the evidences with them,U have to pay for UR deeds.First ascertain in a tactful manner whether they really hold those video or audio proofs.Are U married.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 July 2015

Under Section 497 only the non-husband man can be punished. The woman will go scot free except that her husband can sue for divorce. But divorce or not, is the husband's prerogative. But if the wife and husband want to conspire to blackmail the adulterer why should the husband apply for divorce. Rather they would move on to the next victim.

Lord Macaulay was consciously responsible for the mischief of Section 497. Under the Christian and Muslim law an adulterous woman should be stoned to death. Though there was no stoning under the law in England there was punishment for an adulterous woman. Why Section 497 has been allowed to continue for 155 years?  Has it been left as a privilege for women to achieve equality with men ?  Adv. Saravanan advises not to have extra-marital relationship. It means extra-marital from the point of the woman. If the man is married he can have relationship with a woman who is not his wife and there is no section under IPC. Even under IPC:497 one can have  relationship with a married woman,  if permitted by the husband.

Incidentally Lord Macaulay was never married though he lived up to the age of 59 years. He had two sisters much younger to him. He loved them so much that he felt jealous when they got married. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register