Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMESH R (RAMU) (Student - Company Secretary )     21 January 2023

Adoption with oral / no documentation is made.

Hi All,

Firstly, I am sorry to take your precious time for suggestions.

I am Ramesh (adopted child), “R” is not having a baby for so many years and he asked “A” is own elder brother to give his First Son 2 Year baby to “R” for adoption and “A” refused to give and “R” pressurize and pleased with family relatives for adoption and finally “A” agreed to give is son to his brother “R”.

After Some years “A” and “R” had a family fight and they stopped to talk to each other’s and the adopted child was in 3rd Slandered “R” had a girl baby from that time they stated to love their own baby and they joined me in hostel (5th to 10th) and their preference is their own daughter and only for name sake that we have a boy if Family they treated me and after 10th I didn’t take a penny from anybody till day bcz I started work as an office boy in a company and that amount used for study and exp, moreover when ever their daughter needs money they used to tell that ask your brother and I used to give money for her study fee, expensed, dress, birthday, tour and all as though I getting 5k per month. If I didn’t give they use to scold me as they want. Both “R” and his wife earn almost 20k per month and they give for interest.

Further, they did not use to allow me to talk to my biological parents until am 2nd PUC, and later that I started to talk. Now I feel how the pain happened to the parents that his son in front of them and not available to talk to and make love to him. Bcz I started to talk and spend time with the ordinal parents they started fighting with me and they used to tell me they are going to make house son-in-law. You should spend all your life under my daughter and my son in law. without having any powers in family. All this made me shame and I started to fight with “R” and “A” for adoption.

Finally in 2015 (my age was 23 years) that time “R” told if u want be here u should listen as we say and should not show any powers in family. “A” told if you don’t want to treat as your own son I take him with me and I don’t want to make him put path. After the argument in front of big people of village “R” told that we will remove your name as my son in all the documents and you also remove our name as parents in all your documents. Now if started to change in all demined its big job and not happen in the present situation.

Now, “R” was died and my own mother was staying in the village.

Now they “R” is planning to sell / Transfer the ancillary Agri Land property in their name (made by Great Grand Father) to her daughter without taking my Consent.  

Now, my question is that can I question all loss I suffered in life, and In my all documents I don’t have the original father & mother's Name. “R” is telling me that Ramesh is not my Son and I am not in a position to say “A” is my dad as per documents. Both of them made Gapla in my life. Instead of my name RAMESH. A it became RAMESH.R. (now my age is 32).

I want to teach them a lesson.

Kindly suggest what action should I take on “R” as legally with similar case law.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 January 2023

R was died ,R is planning to sell ,if R is dead Which R is planning  to sell.

RAMESH R (RAMU) (Student - Company Secretary )     21 January 2023

Sorry That "A" was passed away and "R" is alive

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2023

verbal adoption has no legal value.  Please come clear if there was any adoption deed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register