LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balli ashish   21 December 2023

Adoption issue

My name is Balli Ashish. I was raised by my aunt and uncle since I was 6 months old. Since my first grade, my aunt and uncle were named as my parents in Annie's records, so I was also given the same surname. I grew up with my aunt and uncle since childhood. Both of them died recently. They are my parents in every record of mine. But after the death of my uncle's son, I petitioned the tehsildar and the panchayat secretary to prove that I am the heir of my aunt and uncle, but the tehsildar gave me an endorsement saying that they cannot give me a family member certificate because I am not a blood relation but just an adopted son, even though I have submitted my school records, ration card, etc. . Moreover, registered documents were prepared in the name of my aunt and uncles and my uncle's son filed a complaint against me to the Tehsildar. We were asked to go to court on this issue. My aunt and uncle were completely ignorant so they did not register the adoption. But they have all the records related to me as parents. Please give me suggestions and suggestions regarding this. I met a lawyer I know locally about this. But he was advised that he had no experience in civil matters and it would be better to get a good lawyer. But he said that he will do as your lawyer told him to do in the local court. I can pay the fee. Please help me.


 1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     22 December 2023

You need to get a coourt decree declaring you as adopted son of your Uncle and aunt, in absence of adoption deed you have other stronger evidances that proved your adoption. It is like deemed adoption so need to worry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register