LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

muthusamy (retired govt.servant)     16 January 2009

additional Grounds of appeal

I, the appellant have preferred a memorandum of appeal against the judgement and decree ( partition of family properties) on the file of the Additional Sub Judge on some Grounds of appeal. The case is not yet listed in the high court. Now I find some other grounds of appeal which will be beneficial for me. Is it possible to add these grounds of appeal at this stage.

Learning

5 Replies

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     17 January 2009

yes you urge many more points, grounds at the time of arguments!

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     17 January 2009

yes you can urge many more points, grounds at the time of arguments!

sanjeev murthy desai (Advocate)     17 January 2009

ys you can

muthusamy (retired govt.servant)     17 January 2009

Sir, I am thankful for your reply.You have really relieved of my pains. For the past four months I was worrying much.  I could not contact my lawer who is far away from my place. He was too busy to contact him and if at some time I happened to call him he used to say that  please call  me little latter and as such Iwas worrying very much. Now I feel happy and dont know how to express my thanks.

Once again thanking you 

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     29 March 2009

mr. jithendra is right. but you should not leave it for the stage of final hearing, rather you should mention it at admission stage as the appeal will be admitted on certain specific grounds and normally final arguments will be heard on only those grounds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register