LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sensitiveman (executive)     05 December 2011

Actions to be taken against a mobile company for cheating

My Sister having a Vodafone no. and recently she went abroad for her further education. She used that no. for a week and then she stopped. After a month, we in India received a bill of Rs. 9000 from the company. We also got a call for the payment but i requested for negotiation so they agreed for Rs.5000 and accordingly, i paid the negotiated amount. Now suddenly, we got a legal notice to pay the remaining amount.

I trusted them and made a big mistake of neither requesting them to give me in writing nor I have recorded their calls. The only positive thing I did that before making the payment of Rs.5000 I mailed on the executive'id that I am making the said amount as full and final settlement amount as agreed and accepted by that Vodafone's executive.

Please guide me in what way i shud fight this case and as such my sister is out of country, will there be any adverse impact on her? 

Learning

1 Replies

subodhkumar (proprietor)     12 December 2011

please give your place and name , since you have given the mail about your final payment and got no response to that matter then they are at fault

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register