Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Actions after marriage

Page no : 2

Deekshitulu.V.S.R (B.Sc, B.L)     01 February 2011

let her marry. Tryu to gather good evidence. Then file a case of bigamy. On that score you can file a petition for divorce and prove the 2nd marriage. Do not  assume things of filing a case under Sec. 498-A IPC by your wife. In that event the evidence collected by you will be of much help

Ranjit (sse)     01 February 2011

@Kushan Vyas Sir,

Sir, the matter is like this. we got married in Aryasamaj marriage. It is not known to any of her relatives or neighbours. She has 3 younger sisters. We both approached her parents but they cheated me. They took my wife home and washed her brain.Now she is favoring her parents. If she continues with me, her sisters can not marry as her parents tell as we both are from different caste. If she goes for mutual divorce, it will also make them problem. So they are not interested in any of my proposals. Now her father is telling that If I file RCR or divorce, they will make my life hell by filling false cases.

Thanks

@Rajeev Sir,

Sir, After how many days of her marriage I can file divorce? Wehave 2 years marriage and for the last one year we are not living together.

Thanks

Ambika (NA)     01 February 2011

Avnish read my my reply again! 

I have said that without second marriage, in her present status she can file cases of DV and dowery harassment which she did not do. So her intention is not to file these cases! It is obvious that she does not know that it is not legal to get into second marriage without having obtained a divorce. So once it is made clear to her, perhaps she will agree to it simply because she would get into the second marriage.

Ambika (NA)     01 February 2011

Sorry Ranjit, I did not read your reply...

You after all have to wait and watch in this case and then take appropriate action. 

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     01 February 2011

AGREE  WITH ARCHNA JI

@Ambika jee,

when my family talked to her father regarding the settlement. They told that she has suicided. So my father sent her father a letter asking for death certificate. THey did not send. her father met me and I requested him to go for a settlment. He did not agree. Then he scolded my brother on phone and told If we go for any legal issues, they will make our life hell. My question is Can I write/email a letter to my wife, her family members for requesting them for a settlement and the pros and cons of not being divorced? Will the letter make me any problem in future? But I will write the letter decently.

Thanks

Ranjit (sse)     02 February 2011

when my family talked to her father regarding the settlement. They told that she has suicided. So my father sent her father a letter asking for death certificate. THey did not send. her father met me and I requested him to go for a settlment. He did not agree. Then he scolded my brother on phone and told If we go for any legal issues, they will make our life hell. My question is Can I write/email a letter to my wife, her family members for requesting them for a settlement and the pros and cons of not being divorced? Will the letter make me any problem in future? But I will write the letter decently.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register