Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh Naik (xxx)     01 December 2011

Action on io

Hi,

I am Victim Of 498a and DV and other cases. while my wife leaving from my home she has taken some of signed cheque and also one cheque i have given to her father for amount Rs. 89,000/- and also i have taken acknowledgement for that cheque with my wife. Now they are miss used those cheques. And given those cheques to some other unknown person and lodged NI case in the court.

They have altered the cheque which was written for 89,000/- to 9, 89,000/-, But i have given it to my father in law and i am having my wife's acknowledgement (Signature) for the same on Cheque book Record slip.

The same thing i have made complaint to Police Station and Higher Police Officers many times, but they are not responded. Then i have filed case in court, court referred to KPHB, Hyderabad police station for investigation. i have provided all the evidence(documentary Evidence) to the IO.

But he (IO) has bribed from other party and he is saying that my case is false, and need to take Public Prosecutor opinion for further proceedings.

So, Can someone please suggest me how can i handle the things, because i have strong evidences on this thought IO is neglecting my case.  If he does anything wrong I need to loose so many things because, still they are having other signed blank cheques with them.

For this even I am ready to face media.

Please help me for the same ASAP.

Learning

6 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

NI act is against some legal liability/ debt, what is the debt shown on you

If. none, the said case can be quashed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Suresh Naik (xxx)     02 December 2011

Hi Shonee Ji, He is mentioned that he has given the money for the purpose of my brother's daughter marriage on hand loan for 2% interest for month all it is false. And he doesn’t have any other document or any other evidence except fabricated cheque. And also I have lodged FIR under section 380, 464, 465, 468, 471, 199, 196, 193, 200, 209 120B rw 34 IPC rw 1563Cr.PC. and provided all the evidences to IO but he is not satisfying that and he is telling that need to take PP opinion for further proceedings. Can you please suggest, is he doing right or wrong, and also please suggest me how i can proceed further on the same? And also i am planning to take this case to CBCID. Please give you advice on this regards.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     02 December 2011

Let them file case under NI 138 which you can easily defend and continue with the current proceedings step by step.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     02 December 2011

Defend the case, in the absence of any document, no loan above Rs. 20,000/- can be advanced

Complain about the said person to Income Tax by filing Tax Evasion Petition and also for cime committed u/s 269SS and 269TT of the Income Tax Act.

This could be your gateway to freedom from 498-a and DV too.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Suresh Naik (xxx)     07 December 2011

Hi Shonee ji, The IO is sent my file to PP Opinion PP is saying that he will refer the documents to Forensic, I am fine for Forensic, but One of Close relative of my Wife is working in AP forensic Department, I am suspecting to he can manage to get the report on their favor, Is there any way to send the documents to Delhi or Shimla Forensic Labs, If there can you please send PM to me the Draft request for This and whom I need to request. And also The IO is corrupted and I will not trust him, please suggest me how can I transfer the case to other PS.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 December 2011

FEAR is your biggest enemy.

Truth prevails in most trials.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register