Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Action against police for not rejecting 498a fake complaint?

Page no : 2

Bhuneshwari Devi (Advocate)     26 May 2012

1- For maintaince burden is on the women/wife to prove husband income by documentary evidence.

2- Court should have resonable proof to quash the FIR ,time is one thing no body can say .

3- Yes 498 A will be drop after quashing of FIR.But remember  its tough.

Regards

Adv Bhuneshwari Devi

Rama Krishna (Office Manager)     15 June 2012

Dear Madam,

Why these girls are becoming like this and their parents also.  If they want money then can earn by doing any job.  Parents of the girls also thinking like this.  I am also sufferer.  The Police are filing many cases against me where they are not taking any complaint from my side.  My wife and her associates came and beaten my parents and me.  The SI also know the truth, even the SI sent a lady constable along with ASI to my residence, eventhough he did not file any case against them.

Police also thinking that, they will get the money when  they file cases against men.

I am extreamly sorry madam, if they want money why don't they chose prostitution business, why they spoling the good families by performing marriage like this.  In these cases, due to one lady, other ladies of groom's family suffering. 

Recently, two reports were released by London and US.

1. Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2011

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/186675.pdf

2. Amnesty International Report 2012: The State of the World’s Human Rights

https://files.amnesty.org/air12/AIR12-Report-English.pdf

In the above reports they mentioned very badly about Police and Judicial system in India. If you have free time please go through it as I gave you the URL.

I have one request madam, I got anticipatory bail and I applied for quash in High Court, the Hon'ble High Court has directed the Police and First Class Magistrate that "Stop the proceedings".  Eventhough the Police filed a Charge Sheet. How can I take an action against Police?

Regards,

M. Rama Krishna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register