LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     17 December 2008

action against listed company

A listed company takes a property on lease without legal ownership and construction completion documents, what a share holder of such comany can do to force to company to take remedial action.


 7 Replies

anshu shekhar (service)     17 December 2008

in general meeting share holder can ask question or can ask by leagal notification and if not satisfied by passing a ressolution can go in cort.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     17 December 2008

the matter is not concern with share holder. It is concern with board of directors & co. secretary. It is their responsibility to authentification of any document.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     20 December 2008

It is agreed that the responsibility is with secratary or Board, but due to corruption they have done ilegal transections ; what are options with the share holder who is the part owener of the company..

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     24 December 2008

The first thing shareholder should do is to seek information. A company is bound to gice all information related to its transaction to its shareholders.

If the management is doing something which is not in the interest of minority shareholders, minority shareholder can take approrpiate action.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     25 December 2008

The concerened co is Dena bank and they have refused information sought under RTI act.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     26 December 2008

Please tell us what is the information you seek under the Right to Information Act, which they refused.

The issue is "listed company takes on lease property without legal ownership or completion certificate".

Why do u think that the transaction is illegal? Why do u think the transaction affect minority shareholder? We will be able to answer after listening your claims.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     28 December 2008

I am sharehilder of Dena bank.

Dena bank shfted one of its branch at new place, while doing so :-

1) The property was owned by number of persons as per record of rights, but the bank entered into with one of the owners only/

2) The property was modified and no legal approval or completion from the concerned local authority was taken.

Now the bank ir refusing to give copy of the lease agreement and other relevant documents., under the RTI also

What is the remedy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads