Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Accused you can win cheque bounce case.

Page no : 3

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     24 December 2017

Don't shout. Just answer queries of people who come here to seek help. Don't seek cases like a beggar, don't you know that soliciting clients is not honorable in this profession.

Rajeev Rana   25 December 2017

Sir, I can show you a case where a complainant and his lawyer colluding with the magistrate filed a false and vexatious case on the basis of photocopy of a cheque which was prportedly lost by the complainant after its dishonour. Actually that cheque was forged and fabricated and that is why they are pretending that it was lost.  The complainant's case was completely demolished in his cross examination. No proof of loan advancement, e.g. Pronote or receipt etc., no eye witness, no capacity to advance Rs 25 lakh in cash, no interest charged, no prior relationship between parties, loan was given for 2 years but not shown in ITRs. The complainant admitted that the said amount was borrowed from others but failed to give their names. Handwriting expert proved forgery, still they they managed to convict the accused with the max punishment (double the cheque amount with 2 years R.I.) jut for pressurisig him to extort money. Now demanding only 5 lakh to settle the case....

There are glaring evidences on the case file to show that the magisrates were involved in the conspiracy hatched by complaiant and his lawyer....

I wish to file a case against these MAGISTRATES, please advise how to proceed....

Rajeev Rana

+91 93212 96940

Rajeev Rana   25 December 2017

You are right Trivedi sir.

Only Kerala High Court has explained the difference between Execution and issuance.

Mere signature on the cheque does not amount to execution.

Also Section 139 gives rise to presumption of liability and not to receipt of the as envisaged in the section. The receipt of cheque is to be proved by the hoder to seeks presumption in his favour....

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     09 April 2018

Is this forum is advertising forum for rogues.   A cheque bounce case does not come to court if the Accused pays the money.   Why would a complainant file a case if his money he gets it back. 

That said there could be some false complaints and there the Accused should bring the true facts to get acquitted.

This forum is not for advertising that too to help anti-social elements.

I don't want to challenge you and win a case but I want the truth to win not otherwise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register