Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhinesh kumar.J (Engineer)     15 April 2014

Accident victim claims

Respected Sir,

Recently my uncle met with an accident and he was no more. It is complete mistake by the car driver. My uncle is the only source of income for his family. He was surviving with my sister and two school going kids. We have all the documents in our hand(FIR copy, Accident summery, PM report..). The person who made this accident was arrested under drunk and drive case(304) and put him into prison for 15 days remand. Here we are looking for some compensation or claim from the person who made the accident. When we approached the police station and near by advisers. They mentioned that the person who made the accident, does not renewed his car insurance policy so we cant claim anything it seems. Can you please let me know is there any other way we can get compensation?  We are just keeping in mind of those two school going kids and requesting this compensation.

Kindly help us.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhinesh Kumar.J

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 April 2014

File claim in the concern court make party to compensate you are as ,car driver , car owner, and insurance company . don't bothered car driver had renewed his car insurance or not , leave it to the court to decide it , engage a lawyer for it don't believe in police statements , keep the following details and documents with you which will be used for filing claim case and for early decision .__ name of deceased fathers name age residential address office address designation salary proof dependants name , date of accident , fir copy , photocopy of insurance of the car , postmortem copy , name of driver , his father name age address , DL of car driver , name of insurance company and its address , RC of the car, file the case immediately , don' t done out of court compromise , fight it in the court you will get max compensation.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 April 2014

File claim in the concern court make party to compensate you are as ,car driver , car owner, and insurance company . don't bothered car driver had renewed his car insurance or not , leave it to the court to decide it , engage a lawyer for it don't believe in police statements , keep the following details and documents with you which will be used for filing claim case and for early decision .__ name of deceased fathers name age residential address office address designation salary proof dependants name , date of accident , fir copy , photocopy of insurance of the car , postmortem copy , name of driver , his father name age address , DL of car driver , name of insurance company and its address , RC of the car, file the case immediately , don' t done out of court compromise , fight it in the court you will get max compensation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register