LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     01 November 2014

Accident ,cross fir

fact :-poilice has been bribed from ooposite party


some month ago I was peddling my bike ,on wrong way

one car accidented me

police only took complaint

now when I gone to police they said I was on wrong way even when I am not driving,and I my get cross complaint from that party




plz help


 5 Replies

BHUWAN RAJ 09839268489 (lawyer)     01 November 2014

Dont worry. If any fir has been registered send me a copy of the same. Will be able to advise u better. Regards Bhuwan raj, adv. Cell 09839268489.

mohit (Senior Lawyer)     01 November 2014

You need not to worry. This is a common practice followed by Police to manipulate the facts and to fix vehicle in Road traffic accident. Have you received any notice from Motor Accident Claim Tribunal? I can guide in better way, if you can provide me FIR copy.


sagar jadhav (employee)     01 November 2014

unless I file FIR police is not going to file cross FIR

concern is he is not taking FIR

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 November 2014

You met with an accident and you have lodged a complaint with the police,  what is  the action taken by police on your complaint?, Let them take a cross complaint on the basis of bribe received, but whether  they have acknowledged your complaint?, if not, you have rights to ask them to acknowledge and initiate action on your complaint, if they don't do so, you may approach their higher officials with another complaint seeking heir intervention to instruct the local police to initiate appropriate action on your complaint.

If the police is saying that you went on a wrong route hence you are at fault, ask them to proceed that way too, it is hardly going to matter, ensure that your insurance was in force at the time of accident so that the Insurance company will handle the MACT claim.

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 November 2014

1) I was not having insurnce,but car owner has insurence

2) Just want to ensure wrong way peddling should put me in trouble

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads