Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pranith reddy (management trainee)     19 November 2011

Abuse with unparlimentary language

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding usage of vulgar words/ unparlimentary language by Co-Tenents on My cousin.

Coming to the issue, My cousin stays in pent house as tenent. The building is 2 flooried. House owners stay in the First floor, and tenents stays in ground floor. Our Buliding gate will be closed by 11pm and Key will be placed in tenents house who stay in ground floor.

One fine morning my cousin, who was about to go office by 3am jumped the gate rather than asking them to open the gate as they may get disturbed. as the gate was too high, he used the bike which was parked near gate to climb it.

The person who holds Key got up as there was some sort of disturbance when My cousin was climbing the gate. He started abusing in unparlimentary Language, by which neighbour got up and he felt insult and de-famed infront of them for as if he was really commiting crime/ mistake.

even My cousin has done this inorder not to disturb them, but in return got harrased by the same person. can he suit a de-famation case on him. If not can he approach Legally in any means to take action.

Plz suggest me ........

Thanking you,

Learning

2 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     19 November 2011

Probably the tenent shouted as result of panic on seeing this type of scene. Just think what is going to be the instant/ natural reaction of any person who sees a figure of person in darkness of night is climbing gate/ wall etc.? It is best that rather than making it an ego issue, if you can sort the matter amicably.

pranith reddy (management trainee)     19 November 2011

Dear Sir,

my cousin had introduced himself to the tenent, even after that he shouted.

thanking you,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register