Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venkatesan (NIL)     23 August 2013

About surety

While furnishing Surety the learned Magistrate retained the surety's original property document. I filed a petition without quoting any provision of Cr.P.C., for return of property. The said petition is returned by the magistrate stating that "Returned: Correct Provision of law to be stated'.   

So my questions are

1.what is the procedure to be followed to get the document?

2. whether the learned magistrate has right to retain the surety's document?

3.whether any provision in Cr.P.C., applicable for to get back the document by the surety?

Please give remedies, Thanks in advance!  

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query