about rights of exchanged property

Hi am abhishek from mysore.
My Father and grandfather both had been allotted with a site next to each other..
As we had joint family later all members including brothers of my father decided to build a house in site allotted to my father..
In return my grandfather and brothers of my father had signed on a document to give the site of grandfather to my father in exchange..
Now is there any prob for us to build house in the site, as sister of my father has not signed the document..???
Is her sign necessary..??
If necessary.. Now wat steps we should follow now..???
Please suggest me

Ur grand father is alive or not. If he is deceased then all becomes heirs including Ur father .Ur g. F is alive Ur father's sisters sign is not necessary .

My grandfather deceased last year.. But they had signed the documents 10yrs back

Please suggest me



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu