LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Kumar Maddheshiya (student)     22 October 2021

About reservation in promotion for physically handicapped

I am a physically handicapped government employee in uttar pradesh. I want to know about reservation rule in promotion for handicapped employees in accordance with PWD ACT 1995. About the handicapped reservation in 2016 supreme court directed in Rajeev Kumar Gupta & others versus Union of India & others ruled about handicapped reservation in promotion. In June 2021 State of Kerala versus Leesamma Joseph, supreme court directed state government to mandate it. 

these things I read in news paper. Can I really get reservation in promotion? Please Help

 3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 October 2021

File RTI Application to State Public Information Officer, General administration dept of  UP at Lucknow. state as per the laid down format and pay Rs.10/- in prescribed mode.  You can seek information as follows:

Information solicited:

Please provide me a certified copy of the  Government Order/circular/Notification that state the reservation in promotion for the physically UP State as per Supreme Court Judgment: State of Kerala Versus Leesamma Joseph.

P. Venu (Advocate)     24 October 2021

Yes, ascertain the factual position through RTI.

Sudhir Kumar (Retd Govt Officer)     20 November 2021

visit website of the Commission of PWDA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query