LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M.S. Qureshi   15 February 2020

About possession notice

A possession notice is pasted on my house by the officials of bank..I had taken loan on my business before 3 years..Initially I was paying my emi with time..but after some time my business was completely a result I was unable to pay the emi of the there any solution of possession notice to save my house..??

 2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     15 February 2020

Dear querist,

You can challenge the notice before civil court or in drat based on your case. Consult with local advocate.

1 Like

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     19 February 2020

Earlier, a borrower could seek recourse under the Act against measures taken by the bank/financial institution only when steps for actual physical possession of the secured asset were taken by the bank/financial institution. After this decision, the borrower need not wait till the bank/financial institution takes such steps, but may now, under Section 17(1) of the Act, prefer an application to challenge these measures even at the stage of constructive possession by the bank/financial institution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query