Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUKANTA KUMAR MISHRA (aao)     23 February 2012

A request to all lawyers to change the country

hello evverybody,

i am new to the forum of leagal experts and i have a request to all the lawyers who love the country.

first of all i would like to tell that there is plenty of noise on LOKPAL. we already have so many institutes which are not working.

i would request the lawyers to take PIL in S.C to enforce the following.

1. fillin gup of vacancies.lakhs of young people are getting unemployed yet posts remain vacant and it is getting tough to work in  government offices, i mean if you want to work honestly.

2. instead of NGOs , the supreme court it self should direct teh governrmnt to display citizens' charter and details of work done in offices.

3. the conduct rules tellt hat government servants can not write against government plocies. who else will do? we understad the loopholes better.

i can coninue writing but i would like some lawyers to file PIL in atleast these respect. if few lawyers can doi it, then we do not need movements and political mud slinging.

regards to all

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 February 2012

Yes. Lawyers are doing as their level best. for ex: Janatha party leader  Mr.Subramanya swamy is a great lawyer and fighting 3g corruption with the central govt. Similary Mr.Ram Jet malani and many eminent lawyers are there in the country. Citizens of India must be alert to change the situation of corruption

chetan (student)     23 February 2012

saying is easy,but practicallity is to tough...

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     23 February 2012

"Surrendering to reality is a tranquil suicide"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register