Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

A husband has moral and legal duty to provide a decent maint

Page no : 4

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 November 2010

mr siv,

your findings though a bitter one, but nearer to the truth.

1 Like

(Guest)

@Siv

simply divorce if the wife has LEFT WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE CAUSE.

Why should an INNOCENT MAN suffer???

A WIFE IS NOT LIABLE OF MAINTENANCE IF SHE LIVES IN ADULTERY.

People should aware of using words and language while talking in a public forum.

Siv (engineer)     17 November 2010

Kaur,

If the english word is not suppose use then why it has been defined ....and if this word is not used in public forum then where to use it.

Is it like words should be used to the situation or something else logic is there....

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 November 2010

No sir, u r absolutely right, Please continue...........

Siv (engineer)     17 November 2010

If the reader is poor in bad words ten definitely reader won't understand it and reader wont feel bad about me and I am safe.... else reader can understand me better....then alos I am safe....

Correct right...?

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     17 November 2010

Yes Engineer,

U r correct right....? Keep it up.

(Guest)

yes... you are always safe..please keep it up using these words in your office meetings with seniors, ...if you have any kid then in her parents meeting...After all these words are to use...or for what else?

1 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     18 November 2010

There should be equilinbrium in law and justice and its hould not be gender biased.

Today women is claiming ,maintenance whether they have any real problem with their husband or not but they are claiming it as a matter of right and it becomes business now to earn easy money.Marry the rich person , do querell with them and then claim maintenanace and alimoney.

It is a jungle raj and  way to become rich on others money.

If husband has duty to maintain her wife then wife has also duty to take care of him and give love and affection.So there should be no maintenance at all for wife's who are just trying to enrich them by using this ANDHA KANOON.

I have certain suggestions to preserve families and to save them:

·          No maintenance till guilty is proved and if husband is ready to reconcile and bear all the expenses of wife and children if she re-joins him.

·          No maintenance  and alimony in the 2nd marriage if she has got it in the first divorce.

·          No maintenance if she can maintain her or her parents can maintain her and if husband is ready to take her back.

·          Compulsory mediation for avoiding long legal battle.

·          Law should be such that both husband and wife try to reconcile .

·          Law should not be favoring anyone to ensure that marriages are saved.

Domestic voilence complaint / fir should be filed within 24 hours of alleged incidence in place of today's situation in which wife and her parents try to black mail the husband and his fanmily to agree to their terms and if they do not agree then they file case even after many years.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     18 November 2010

bhaskar jee

i have read all these suggestions/points that wives shud not get maintenance under certain conditions.

i feel bad that an in intellectual like you is wasting his tine N energy in in LCI.

rather u shud file a PIL and mention that earning money by trapping rich guys and then filing fase cases against them in the most sought after career of today's women.so all these suggestions shud be in corporated in matrimonial laws.

i am sure your PIL will be passed.

then u can proudly declare in LCI that all laws have been modified as per your advice.who knows you may be appointed in the panel of lawmakers and may even get a seat in parliamnet for your innovative ideas.and later u may also be apponted in LCI team.

why do u waste time on stone hearted LCI members,convincing them all the time to listen to you? it's so hurting that they have turned a deaf ear to all your pleadings.people here are stone hearted.please dont invest your creativity on such mindless souls.you being a talented person,aapki jagah yaha nahi kahi or hai!

all the best!

1 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     18 November 2010

Thank you very much Roshni at least for responding to this.

I think these suggestions are justifiable to save the families.

Thanks again.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     18 November 2010

Good going Roshaniji.

Siv (engineer)     19 November 2010

Dear Kaur,

I do not hesitate if I find a senior or manager of false 498A wife kind. DO you think these words wont suit them, if so you may falll in that category.... be careful while you are treating my senior or managers as part of f**king false 498A women....

I think now you got with whom bad words or action should be used/dealt with ....

(Guest)

Then u think  ALL  in this forum are FALSE 498A category as u used bad words in here??

U really have have some problem.

Take care!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register